Andaman and Nicobar Islands, a chain of 572 islands on the Bay of Bengal, is a popular tourist destination. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is now offering a 5 days package to Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The itinerary spanning four nights and five days covers Port Blair and Havelock islands. The tourists will get to visit Cellular jail, Ross Island, Corbyns Cove Beach, Church Bakery, etc. The tour starts from 15th August 2019.
Mode of travel
The tour will commence from Kolkata. The journey from Kolkata to Port Blair will be in Air India flight. The departure time from Kolkata will be 5:40 hrs while the arrival time in Port Blair will be 7:50 hrs. The return flight from Port Blair will start at 8:30 hrs which will reach Kolkata at 10:35 hrs.
The package cost includes the flight prices, air-conditioned accommodations, airport pickup and drop, full day tours, entry permit fees, forest area permits charges, ferry tickets, entry tickets, meals and all the applicable taxes.
Personal expenses of the tourists such as water sport activities, laundry, telephone bills, room service, liquor bill, camera charges, insurance, herbal massage, porter charges, etc. are not included in the package tariff.
The tariffs are on the basis of number of persons. They have been listed here.
- Standard package tariff for 2 persons is 28,270/- while Deluxe package tariff is Rs 33,800/-
- Standard package tariff for 4 persons is Rs 23,880/- while Deluxe package tariff is Rs 29,415/-
- Standard package tariff for 6 persons is Rs 23,020/- while Deluxe package tariff is Rs 28,560/-
- Standard tariff for child aged 5-11 years with bed is Rs 21,630/- while Deluxe package tariff is Rs 24, 750/-
- Standard tariff for child aged 2-4 years without bed is Rs 16,440/-
Cancellation charges would be applicable as per the rules of IRCTC.